The villa is located on the edge of pine trees, a rocky ridge that rises above the most famous place in Montenegro: the island and the town of St. Stephen. From all floors of the villa there are bewitching views of St. Stephen, the city of Budva and its bay, the mountains of the Budva Riviera surrounding Budva.
The villa has three floors. The total gross area of the house is 998 m2 (excluding the patio at minus the first level). The net area of the house without a patio is 862 m2. Living net area (minus the garage, pool and its recreation area, technical rooms, solarium) –559 m2. The house is located on a slope so that it has two floors facing the south side and three floors to the north - to the cliff towards St. Stephen, as well as a flat exploited roof.
- Monolithic earthquake-resistant reinforced concrete frame, two-layer waterproofing, protected by concrete blocks, thermal insulation.
- Facades: natural Montenegrin stone of various processing (stucco, polished, with chips, with decorative cuts “flutes”) on the walls of the building and the fence of the site. Plaster on external walls is not used. External and internal walls of the building - concrete and hollow ceramic blocks
- The internal and external doors of the increased size of 2.5 meters are used with painted epoxy matte enamel.
- Taking into account the location of the building, panoramic windows (with a height of 3.0 to 3.4 meters) were used. Used low-emission energy-saving glass manufactured by GLAVERBEL Czech Republic 8 mm thick. High-quality aluminum profile ALUMIL S-700 Greece was used in the local market, especially because it is used for particularly high sliding windows and does not have a lower floor threshold. Locking and blocking mechanisms of window frames, stainless steel handles GU Germany are used. In the area of the stairs and the elevator, reinforced profiles and tinted brown tinted glass are used.
- The floors of the house, the walls of the bathrooms are made of high quality porcelain stoneware and mosaics, marble. The bedrooms have parquet floors. Floor in the pool area, solarium, pimp patio: wood-polymer composite board.
- Walls, pool bottom and hammam - Spanish mosaic. Walls and ceiling of the sauna - linden tree.
- The fencing of all terraces - triplex and stainless steel.
- There is a facade lighting.
- Wiring equipment firms Bticino and Schneider.
- Low-noise sewer pipes with installation exclusively in walls and vertical shafts are used.
On the negative floor (net area of 275.6 m2, gross 322.3 m2) are located:
- Entrance hall with stairs and elevator (20.3 m2); corridors (8m2), second staircase (8.2 m2);
- a bedroom (16.6 m2) with a bathroom (4.6 m2) and a dressing room (4.1 m2) rooms;
- a gym (23.8 m2) with a relaxation room (15.0 m2), a shower room (5.0 m2), a hammam (4.7 m2), a sauna (4.3 m2), a toilet (2.0 m2);
- cinema or billiard room (25.6 m2);
- winery (14.5 m2);
- servants' apartment of 18.0 m2. (Bedroom, kitchen, bathroom)
- technical rooms 67.7 m2. (Laundry room, pantry, water boilers, elevator equipment, pool with overflow tank, etc.).
In front of the building on this floor there is a terrace (40.6 m2) and a patio with green spaces, a barbecue and a tandoor, a fountain (220.6 m2). The walls of the fence area, the outer wall of the pool is decorated with natural stone. In a green area fenced, a chiller with a heat pump is mounted.
The height of the ceilings of the lower floor is 3.4 meters. The floor is connected to the "zero" floor by two stairs. There is also a panoramic elevator that moves between floors and the roof of the building.
On the ground floor (net area of 291.7 m2 gross area of 346.2 m2) are located:
- entrance to the house and entrance hall and corridor 11.4 (20.3 m2) with stairs (4.5 m2), elevator, with guest bathroom (2.6 m2);
- kitchen - dining room (26.1 m2);
- living room (59.7 m2), terrace (14.0 m2);
- bedroom (19.4 m2) with bathroom (3.0 m2). The bedroom can also be used as an office;
- winter garden (33.2 m2). The winter garden has a retractable roof, consisting of metal lamellas with polyurethane filling and adjustable angle. This solution allows you to create the most comfortable conditions in the room at any time of the year and in any weather.
- At this level there is also a garage (30.6 m2) for two cars. Near the house there is an overflow pool of 42 m2 with water heating, water flow, waterfall, hydromassage. Near the pool there is an area for placing sun loungers (36.0 m2), as well as two showers.
The ceiling height of this floor is 3.7 meters.
On the upper residential floor (net 129.3 m2 and gross 165.3 m2) are located: a hall with a staircase and an elevator (20.3 m2) and a corridor (9.6 m2), three bedrooms (15.4, 15.3 and 48, 5m2 each). Each bedroom has a separate bathroom (4.2, 3.9, 8.4 m2) and a dressing room (2.4, 2.3, 8.3 m2), respectively. The master bedroom is divided into the bedroom itself and the boudoir area with a fireplace. Ceiling height - 3.25 m.
On an exploited roof of 165.3 m2 are located:
- technical area on the roof of the zone of stairs and elevators 24 m2 (solar systems), as well as a solarium with an awning,
sun loungers, with preparation for installing a bar and a jacuzzi;
- relaxation area (about 140 m2): a solarium with sun loungers and a shower, a sofa area and a bar, fenced off from the technical area by green spaces.
The house is equipped with the following engineering systems:
- Heat engineering: air cooling and heating system, water floor heating chiller with heat pump EWYQ050BAW, channel inverter converters FWM06DTN, FWM04DTN, all companies DAIKIN, Japan.
- Forced ventilation systems with recuperators manufactured by DAIKIN;
- Hot water with solar systems and a boiler with backup electric heating: all companies VIESSMANN Germany
- The elevator is silent, with a loading capacity of 375 kg, 5 people Kleemann (Greece). Panoramic glass cabin and doors. Four stations.
- Pool equipment. Automatic circulation filtering and disinfection system, overflow pool system, underwater massage system, “flow” system, “waterfall” system, pool lighting, built-in system for cleaning the walls and bottom of the pool
- Winter Garden - frame with two mechanisms of movable roofs of the company Rattan Sedia (Croatia) with rotating sandwich pergolas, gutter systems and panoramic glazing. Provides year-round operation.
- Fireplace with front windows, with wood-burning fireplaces manufactured by PALAZZETTI Italy;
- A security alarm system with video cameras around the perimeter of the site, a fire alarm with an alarm by telephone numbers, WEB surveillance cameras inside the building. Video recording system.
- WiFi routers on all floors, digital television system, acoustic wiring speakers in the recreation areas. An optical cable is brought to the house;
- Sauna and hamam equipment - electric firebox and steam generator HARVIA, made in Finland;
- Barbecue equipment NAPOLEON PRESTIGE PRO-500 and tandoor made of fireclay bricks;
- Multi-chamber bio-septic tank with aeration PE-SBR ECO production Slovenia;
- storage tank with a pump to ensure stable water supply from the city network.
- Accumulative capacity for receiving storm water
- Radio-controlled car gates.
Selling price - does not include the cost of furniture.