The villa is located on the edge of a rocky ridge overgrown with pine trees, towering over the most famous place in Montenegro: the island and the town of Sveti Stefan.
All floors of the villa offer breathtaking views of Sveti Stefan, the city of Budva and its bay, the mountains of the Budva Riviera surrounding Budva.
The villa has three floors. The total gross area of the house is 998 m2 (excluding the patio on the minus first level).
The net area of the house without patio is 862 m2. Net living area (excluding garage, swimming pool and its recreation area, technical rooms, solarium) –559 m2.
The house is located on a slope so that it has two floors facing the south and three floors to the north - to the cliff towards St. Stephen, as well as a flat exploited roof.
- Monolithic earthquake-resistant reinforced concrete frame, two-layer waterproofing, protected by concrete blocks, thermal insulation.
- Facades: natural Montenegrin stone of various processing (stucco, polished, chipped, with decorative cuts "flutes") on the walls of the building and site fencing.
No plaster is used on the outer walls. External and internal walls of the building - concrete and hollow ceramic blocks
- Used internal and external doors of an increased size of 2.5 meters, painted with epoxy matte enamel.
- Taking into account the location of the building, panoramic (with a height of 3.0 to 3.4 meters) windows were used.
Used low-emission energy-saving glass produced by GLAVERBEL Czech Republic with a thickness of 8 mm.
The aluminum profile ALUMIL S-700 Greece, high quality on the local market, is used, it is special in that it is used for especially high sliding windows and does not have a lower floor threshold.
Mechanisms of fixation and blocking of window frames, stainless steel handles GU Germany are used.
Reinforced profiles and brown tinted sun-protection glass are used in the area of the staircase and elevator.
- The floors of the house, the walls of the bathrooms are made of high quality porcelain stoneware and mosaics, marble.
The bedrooms have parquet floors. Floor in the pool area, solarium, pimp patio: wood-polymer composite board. - Walls, pool bottom and hamam
- Spanish mosaic. The walls and ceiling of the sauna are linden wood.
- Fencing of all terraces - triplex and stainless steel.
- There is a facade lighting.
- Wiring equipment from Bticino and Schneider firms.
- Low-noise sewer pipes with laying exclusively in walls and vertical shafts were used.
Floor-by-floor description. On the negative floor (net area 275.6 m2, gross area 322.3 m2):
- entrance hall with stairs and an elevator (20.3 m2); corridors (8m2), second staircase (8.2 m2);
- bedroom (16.6 m2) with bathroom (4.6 m2) and dressing room (4.1 m2) rooms;
- gym (23.8 m2) with a relaxation room (15.0 m2), shower room (5.0 m2), hamam (4.7 m2), sauna (4.3 m2), toilet (2.0 m2);
- cinema or billiard room (25.6 m2); - wine collection (14.5 m2);
- servants' apartment 18.0 m2. (Bedroom, kitchen, bathroom)
- technical rooms 67.7 m2. (Laundry room, storerooms, water boilers, elevator equipment, overflow basin, etc.).
In front of the building on this floor there is a terrace (40.6 m2) and a patio with green spaces, barbecue and tandoor, a fountain (220.6 m2).
The fencing walls of the plot, the outer wall of the pool are finished with natural stone. A chiller with a heat pump was installed in the area fenced off by green spaces.
The height of the ceilings on the lower floor is 3.4 meters. The floor is connected to the "zero" floor by two staircases.
There is also a panoramic lift that moves between floors and the roof of the building.
On the ground floor (net area 291.7 m2, gross area 346.2 m2) there are:
- the entrance to the house and the entrance hall and corridor 11.4 (20.3 m2) with a staircase (4.5 m2), an elevator, with a guest bathroom (2.6 m2);
- kitchen - dining room (26.1 m2);
- living room (59.7 m2), terrace (14.0 m2);
- bedroom (19.4 m2) with bathroom (3.0 m2) The bedroom can also be used as a study;
- winter garden (33.2 m2).
The winter garden has a retractable roof, consisting of metal slats with polyurethane filling and tilt angle adjustment.
This solution allows you to create the most comfortable indoor conditions at any time of the year and in any weather.
- At this level there is also a garage (30.6 m2) for two cars. Near the house there is a 42 m2 overflow pool with heated water, water flow, waterfall, hydromassage.
Next to the pool there is an area for sun loungers (36.0 m2), as well as two showers. The ceiling height of this floor is 3.7 meters.
On the upper residential floor (net 129.3 m2 and gross 165.3 m2) there are: a hall with a staircase and an elevator (20.3 m2) and a corridor (9.6 m2), three bedrooms (15.4, 15.3 and 48, 5m2 each).
Each bedroom has a separate bathroom (4.2, 3.9, 8.4m2) and a dressing room (2.4, 2.3, 8.3m2), respectively. T
he master bedroom is divided into a bedroom and a boudoir area with a fireplace.
Ceiling height - 3.25 m. On an exploited roof of 165.3 m2 there are:
- technical area on the roof of the staircase and elevator area 24 m2 (solar systems), as well as a solarium with those ntom, sun loungers, with preparation for the installation of a bar and a jacuzzi;
- recreation area (about 140 m2): solarium with sun loungers and shower, sofa area and bar, fenced off from the technical area by green spaces.
The house is equipped with the following engineering systems:
- Heating equipment: air cooling and heating system, water floor heating, chiller with heat pump EWYQ050BAW, channel inverter converters FWM06DTN, FWM04DTN, all DAIKIN companies, Japan.
- Forced ventilation systems with recuperators manufactured by DAIKIN; - Hot water supply with solar systems and electric back-up boiler: all VIESSMANN companies Germany
- Elevator - silent, with a carrying capacity of 375 kg, 5 people Kleemann (Greece). Panoramic glass cockpit and doors. Four stations.
- Pool equipment. Circulation filtration and water disinfection system with automatic equipment, overflow pool system, underwater massage system, "stream" system, "waterfall" system, pool lighting, built-in system for cleaning the walls and bottom of the pool
- Winter garden - a frame with two sliding roof mechanisms from Rattan Sedia (Croatia) with rotating sandwich pergolas, gutter systems and panoramic glazing.
Provides year-round operation. - Fireplace with front glass, with wood-burning inserts manufactured by PALAZZETTI Italy;
- Security alarm system with video cameras around the perimeter of the site, fire alarm system with alarms by phone numbers, WEB video surveillance cameras inside the building. Video recording system.
- WiFi routers on all floors, digital TV system, speaker wiring in recreation areas. An optical cable is connected to the house;
- Sauna and hamam equipment
- electric furnace and steam generator HARVIA, made in Finland;
- Barbecue equipment NAPOLEON PRESTIGE PRO-500 and fireclay brick tandoor;
- Multi-chamber bioseptic with aeration PE-SBR ECO production Slovenia;
- a storage tank with a pump to ensure a stable water supply from the city network.
- Accumulative tank for receiving storm water - Radio-controlled car gates. Selling price - does not include the cost of furniture.
We issue a residence permit upon purchase!
Bonuses for all buyers: free airport transfer, and free accommodation for the period of paperwork - in our best apartments!