Season and long-term apartments in Montenegro are located in the small popular tourist village of the Budva Riviera - Bularitsa, have a great distance from noisy tourist centers. A place for a secluded family vacation. The main attraction of Bulyaritsa is the local sand and pebble beach, the longest on the entire Budva coast. Its length is 2250 m.
The apartment is on the 2nd floor, there is no elevator. The road to the beach is flat, without descents and ascents.
• Entrance: mirror, wardrobe.
• Living room and kitchen: folding sofa, coffee table, TV, dining area with chairs, refrigerator, electric stove, electric kettle, dishes, cutlery, terrace with mountain views.
• Bedroom: 1 double bed, 1 single bed, chest of drawers for clothes, bedside tables, terrace with mountain views.
• Bathroom: toilet, washbasin, shower, washing machine.
• Terrace: table and chairs.
- free public parking,
- clothes dryer,
- ironing board,
- hair dryer
- bed linen and towels,
- essentials: toilet paper, soap, garbage bags, dishwashing detergent,